Apr 24, 2009

Contemplation (55 Fiction)

She sat in stony silence. They said they understood how she felt. Ridiculous! Her pain was uniquely hers to bear. But she knew she was stronger than it. It would just be a lot of days of heartache, self-analysis and processing hatred first.

And some day if she discovered he paid for his betrayal, she'd find complete peace!

9 comments:

ARZ KIYA HAI said...

By specifying that this was fiction, you have conveyed that this is a personal story :)

You will get over it inshallah!

Comfortably Numb said...

Fiction...hmmm..I believe not :P You've got something going for yourself. I like what you write :)

Cheers!!

The Vitruvian Boy said...

Hmm hope she gets her peace....

Nice one... :)

NeoDharmar said...

It's high time I said this: You write so well. You conveyed the whole story within a matter of lines. Fantastic! Short and sweet. Nice post. Keep posting more!

Shruti Narayanan said...

u said it.. gud luck!

Adisha said...

Guys, thanks for being so encouraging... :)

SWATZ said...

heartbreak... is it?? hard to get over... but it is soemthing which once forgotten can be erased from memory foreva...!!!

Ps- I laoooo your writing style..missy... :P

Adisha said...

@ Sizzling Swati - Thanks so much dear :)

cutestangel said...

I would love to see this story elaborated!!!

Copyright

All stories in content is fictional and are a product of my imagination. Unless stated otherwise, all site content is copyright © 2007 -2010 A.W.Singh. All Rights Reserved.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape